Monday, April 16, 2007

Are You Being Served?

I recently acquired a sissy maid and am really looking forward to her start date. I can't wait to see her don the uniform!

While I am a diva, I am not a Domestic Goddess. Sure, I am a hell of a cook, I can sew and can plan the perfect dinner party, but My cleaning will never get me into Good Housekeeping. Perhaps to be more precise, the house isn't dirty, just very cluttered and disorganized.

Being a sissy maid is serious business. To bring someone into my home, it couldn't be about being "fantasy" maid. To serve Me personally it takes a serious dedication. Do you think you have what it takes? Take the test and find out!

http://www.lesmalheursdesophie.com/maid-test.html

PS - Who caught the title reference?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home