Friday, April 06, 2007

Where is My spring weather?

Okay, where is spring and My warm weather. Mother Nature is not cooperating and may even to be conspiring against me in order to force my toes back into hiding. So, in a defiant mood today, I treated myself to a "Master" pedicure and had them paint my toes red! If you're a fan, have read my blog or viewed my website you probably know that I am totally loyal to french manicures and matching pedicures. That's right, despite desperate pleas from my foot fans, I never do red. Well, never say never.

While science may disagree, I believe the spring "toe" obsession is virtually hard coded on the female DNA. Along with a new Easter bonnet, every young girl looked forward to a new pair of shoes to complete that special Easter ensemble. You can bet the farm, with absolute certainty, that from the time I was old enough to have ANY input in the matter, I opted for any style shoe that set my toes free.

The shoe pictured here, is the one I'll be sporting this Sunday. These BCBGirls "Lacey" Slingbacks were a gift - a gift that causes the warm fuzzys every time I see them. The clean line of a the sling back is sexy and sophisticated; a timeless classic. These beauties were the inspiration for my red polish rebellion.

So Sunday, no matter how cold, I'll be in my Easter Bonnet and my red toes will be on display!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home