Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've Moved to a New Studio Space!!

That's right, the long awaited move has finally happened. I know I was scheduled to move to a new Midtown space in June, but that space fell through for a variety of reasons I won't go into. I have spent the week searching for a space that had all the qualities that I wanted and finally found the perfect space - in Soho!!

The studio is in the trendy Soho area on Broome Street. The space is professionally managed, meticulously kept, absolutely beautiful and fully equipped. This space has a full shower as well. I'm certain that you'll enjoy the atmosphere of this space as much as I do!!

As I might have mentioned to you in your last session, due to the move, all sessions will be subject to the new tribute rates.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wylona it is a shame that that you don'tdo distant training as an MS sufferer I wonder would you know if anyone does?

Paddy P

3/26/2007 3:29 PM  
Blogger Mistress Wylona said...

paddy,

It would help if you told me WHAT kind of training you are looking to do. Then perhaps I could give you a referral.

Mistress Wylona

3/26/2007 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home