Monday, February 12, 2007

A Spanking Good Time in South Carolina



I spent my weekend in lovely Columbia, SC giving a few lessons to the sweet southern couple who own First Blush Films. I couldn't wait to play with Miss Annabelle. After I introduced her to a little bondage and showed her how much fun she could have with a strap-on, she was willing to play however I wanted. And you all know that I wanted her over my lap!

I dressed her up in my clothes and after a little snuggle time and foot play, I took her over my lap on the bed. Her bare bottom looked even sweeter as it went from milky white to rosey red under my hand. She was even a good sport and let me use my leather strap on her. I can't wait to play with her again. We've already set up another play date for July.

The World of Mistress Wylona - Firm Hands, Red Cheeks is just the first of many clips they'll have in their store, so check there often to see what's new!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home