Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Photo Shoot Updates

I have scheduled two photo shoots in the next few weeks in order to update the website. To hold you over until then, I will treat you with these "PG Rated" shots from the shoot I did for Aunt Judy’s . There are now over 700 explicit pictures of Me (too explicit to post here) on their site, with plenty more to come. So if you like pink, check out their site! Sorry, there are no pictures of me in the free areas, you'll have to join.

By now you all know my affinity for vintage inspired fashion. The perfect latex ensemble just arrived and I must say, my ass looks great clad in purple latex! My boobs don't look bad either (wink, wink). I'm sure you’re squirming with anticipation to see that outfit to be featured in my picture gallery. Look for updated pictures to be on the website in the very near future. I was waiting for my custom leather pieces to be ready prior to scheduling my next shoot, but they have been further delayed and I don't want to keep you waiting too long.

In the meantime, I am shooting a few fetish scenes for First Blush Films this weekend. When they are posted in their clips for sale site, I will post the link on my website along with the other film links.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home