Thursday, January 11, 2007

Seeking the Connection

I'd been feeling a bit of the winter blues, but the article that showed up in my in-box and a very touching email have really put a big smile back on my face and a song back in my heart.

Most people don't understand what it's like to be a ProDomme. If you're good, and I am, you open up emotionally for your clients - expose that which most people keep bottled up in hopes it will protect them from emotional pain. In truth, that just cuts off the ability to connect, to feel, to truly live. As a Domme empathy for your bottom can leave you drained if you're not careful. It's a balancing game, and in any game there are winners and losers. I feel quite blessed, I have won far more than most. When you complete the connection, the energy exchange, the very essence of BDSM, leaves you energized.

The article attached talks about the rare client that wants an extreme session but mentions that about 1/2 of Her sessions are "light". Do Not confuse light with superficial. I'd say that for Me, about 3/4 would fall in that light category - if we only measure levels of discipline. However, the level of raw emotion in many of those sessions are so intense, that I would hardly call them light. Recently, in one session, the magic was so intense, that both Top and bottom melded to a perfect union; the melody and rhythm of that session turned the mild into something wild. It's a session that I will not soon forget. The note that arrived in my in box shortly afterwards, is the very reason I session; the reason I put it all on the line every time I agree to do a session.

So I'd like to thank a very special music teacher from Long Island. Thanks for reminding me why I am a ProDomme.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home