Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Good, Bad and the Ugly - Year in Review


Well there isn't much left to 2006 and I can't help but hope that 2007 will offer more. And, like everyone else, I'm hoping the "more" comes in the categories of things I actually want! Personally, 2006 was a pretty good year. My exposure increased significantly with the help of this blog, my website, videos and pictorials. And in those items right there, lies the good and bad and ugly. Let me explain.

As many of you have noticed, I'm a real perfectionist - a consummate professional - just one reason I do my own website design. Shooting content for others means I have to give up some control - very hard for a Domme! Nevertheless, I know that these projects give you greater access to me and that's a good thing. So, while I may not love every minute of every project, I am usually quite pleased with the result. Ultimately, you are the final judge of the content.

I have several new items that have recently made their way into cyberspace. The picture in this post is just 1 of 124 new, explicit pictures on one of the largest MILF sites. If you want to see lots of great close ups of the parts that I keep well hidden in session, this site is perfect for you. It is a Members Only site, so you'll need to pay for a membership but I KNOW you'll get more than your money's worth if you only look at my set of pictures!! As a member, they make it easy for you to download and store these images, so you can look at them over and over again. Perfect for those of you too far away to session with me often.

Join by clicking here
NOTE: My name isn't listed in Model Directory yet, but it is listed under the recent updates - Tuesday Treat #316 Big Tits on 12/26/o6.

So: Join, Log in, scroll down page to the Tuesday Treat #316 and treat yourself to 124 VERY revealing pictures of Me --> What a great way to start out your New Year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home