Sunday, November 12, 2006

Exciting Weekend



The last several days have been a complete whirlwind of activity. Wednesday was the last session day of the week and it was filled with spanking sessions. I call that a great way to kick off an exciting working weekend.

Thursday - a full day photo shoot in Connecticut. Most of my work has been video shoots so a full day of posing for stills was an exciting prospect. So soon you'll get to see Wylona on one of the big MILF sites in various roleplaying outfits and doing solo dildo work (something you DON'T get to see in session). The day was very long but the pictures surpass anything I have on my site - I know you'll all just love them. As soon as they are on line I will be sure to post a link. In fact, the pictures were so good, I am thinking of hiring this studio for pictures for my website.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember that day well Mistress Wylona and to say I cannot wait to work with you again would be an understatement.
That photo session will take a lot of beating.... it's amazing what you can do in such a small kitchen!!! Even I blushed. I have some nice ideas for you.
Thankyou for being so amazing.

Andy (GT Studios London)

12/19/2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home