Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Deserved Spanking

As most of you know I'm really into domestic discipline. It's unfortunate that we don't see too many young people in the spanking scene, perhaps its subtleties are lost on those attracted to the flash of edge play. But those who read my posts know the thrill of a well delivered spanking!

It's good to hear from so many new people inquiring about spankings. How many of us remember our first spanking? How many of us play it over and over again in our heads? I think someimes even we tend to underestimate the power of the act.

I found this article written about an 89 year old woman. It's not about the scene but the last line caught my attention......
When she had me undressed, she applied her hand where it would do the most good! I knew then that I was alive.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly what I need.

12/17/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Mistress Wylona said...

anonymous,

There are definitely times when a spanking is just what is needed. Discipline provides structure. For many of my submissives, acute stress results when that structure hasn't been reinforced with the frequency necessary.

For others, spanking is less of a disciplinary action and more a sensual experience, rather like foreplay. Either way it is a very personal and a intimate experience shared. I can truly understand your need.

Mistress Wylona

12/19/2006 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home