Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Expanded Hours and Days

Sometimes when you ask, I not only acknowledge the request, I grant it! In this case it was to add some early morning hours and to post the Saturdays I will be working well in advance.
So begining this Thursday I will be offering sessions starting at 9 am for those of that would like to play before starting your work day. For now, I will offer these early hours only on Thursdays. Please book these early sessions at least 24 hours in advance.
My next Saturday play times will be September 30th and October 28th.
Please note that as a general rule I am in my play space Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 11:00 am until 8:00 pm unless you make arrangements in advance. Same days appointments will be honored for sessions during regular working hours.

Polite calling hours are 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
917-868-5526

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home