Thursday, January 04, 2007

"Brown Noser" Video Hits #1

Everyone starts somewhere and, at least I'm starting at the top of something! The short vignettes I shot for Dutchess Von Stern Productions, were recently posted to two of HER clips for sale sites.

"I Love Brown Nosers, Smell My Ass Hole" is currently the #1 selling clip on the Forced Face Sitting and Smothering site.

It would appear that the viewing public has spoken: My ass and other below the waist sweet spots ("Eat my Sweet Candy Pussy" is currently in 3rd place on that site) have more appeal than images of me spanking, which are currently is located in her Female Domination site.












The sites linked to are owned by Dutchess Von Stern.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home