Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

So you may wonder, How Does a ProDomme Spend Valentine' Day?

Ah, it might be nice to be selfish and attend an exquisite fetish event but as a loving, giving, nurturing Domme, I'll spend it with a few special clients and for me that will be equally rewarding! Beyond the obvious delicious play time in which I participate, giving has brought me other rewards. I've often said that a mother is judged by the nature of her children and a Domme, by the quality of her clients. I'm blessed on both accounts, especially since mommy role play is a big request.

So far Valentine's day has brought me many cards, e-cards, original poetic verses, and gifts that range from thoughtful to extravagant. The most exquisite gift is one that I can share with all of you - a gift that will keep on giving. A very special "son" surprised me with a stunning Share Aaron custom corset from Purple Passion. The folks there know my sizes and tastes and were happy to help him indulge me. When I have my next set of pictures done, I know you'll enjoy the look of this stunning piece.

My wish to all of you reading my blog is to experience in your lives the kind of joy I get from sharing time and energy with the special people that enter my world. BDSM, at it's simplest, is often described as an energy exchange. To exchange anything you must be willing to give AND receive. The activity one chooses (spanking, bondage, etc) is just a transport mechanism to a place, sometimes referred to as "head space". While understanding the mental state one wishes to achieve through play is critical, a good top knows it's how one reaches beyond your head into your heart and soul that makes play time truly memorable. So from my heart, I hope you'll remember to live, love, lust and dwell in joy on this very special of Holidays and through out the rest of your days!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home