Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Corporate Dominatrix

The Daily News had an interesting article in it's lifestyle section. It's worth the read, even if part of their premise is a bit off. I agree with the aurthor in that the skills that made me successful in the corporate world are the same skills that make me a good Domme, or perhaps vice versa. However, I take exception with an assumption made early on in the article. I don't "switch" to being "submissive", I just know which battles are worth fighting!

Take the test. I did and no surprise, my score fell in the Highly Dominant area (If you got a score of 25 or more, you're a highly dominant - an Amazon or a Queen) but was not so high that I qualify as "Queen Bitch".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home