Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blog Notes

Just a quick point of clarification on the general usage of the comment section of a blog. The comment section of a blog is a place to publicly voice your opinions. I value that input and post the ones that are appropriate for public reading.

Lately I have been getting notes that are better directed to Me via email. I moderate all comments, thus the general public won't see comments until I approve the content. Comments are generally anonymous , and leave Me no way to contact you privately, leaving your comment unanswered. I will not carry on dialogues in a public forum that are best handled via email. I enjoy reading your comments and hope to continue to receive them via the comment area or by email.

Please note, all session and possible session questions and or requests are not appropriate material for the comment area. My email address is MistressWylona@gmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home