Friday, May 25, 2007

Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes

Hell, I hate being called baby, but I sure do LOVE shoes. So what does a Domina do when the pollen count skyrockets and forces Her to seek the filtered air of Her lovely apartment? She shops on line! The pollen count best fall soon, or My credit cards will spontaneously combust!

This week has been marked by some new dresses, a shorts set, several sets of bras and panties, and 7 new pairs of shoes (a few for Me and some for play)! I wish I could say that My shopping is complete for the season, but alas, tomorrow I'll be ordering a vintage style nurses uniform. Then there is the matter of more stocking from Secrets in Lace and the perfect garter belt for that nurse's uniform!

Of course, with all those new toe baring shoes, I'll just have to get pedicures even more often -- > Lucky Me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home