Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Introducing Mistress Wylona

A Rubinesque ProDomme with a stunning hour-glass full figure, I am Mistress Wylona. Some of you may have seen me, or at least parts of me, in fetish films or perhaps in other Adult roles.

My short stature accentuates my curvy frame which begins with 36F all natural breasts, a narrowed waist, which serves it's purpose -- leading your eyes to my favorite feature – my full ass and generous, powerful thighs -- perfect for you to worship or to be smothered in. But don't stop there, my feet are equally delicious!!

I’m a lifestyle player that understands the delicate subtleties of role play -- the balance of discipline to nurture. I can be the strict governess you need or the nurturing mommy you want, either way I'm the MILF you dream about. So whether you are over My knee, on your knees, or in some other equally submissive position, you'll be delighted to be in my presence. Call to book your session NOW!

Mistress Wylona

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home